This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
I love music. I need music to be able to draw and paint. I am very picky when it comes to music and I cant say I have a favorite singer or group or genre but I just like or do not like a song. I can have no care for a band but love one song they made or that particular cover of a song and so on. This is considered weird where I come from cause people cant figure out what kind of person you are if they cannot set you to a genre of music: welcome to Sweden XD. Anyway, I am not picky on what "age-you-have-to-be" to like a song as long as it is good: I like it. I am also a huge sucker for instrumental music and soundtracks with epic music I cannot get enough off. I have so many I want to share but I had to pick some out or this list would be a million pages long. I´m gonna try to stick with music you might not have heard (or probably did but me myself has found a lot of wonderful music from others posting) . I love "I don't wanna miss a thing", "My heart will go on" (and the entire Titanic soundtrack for that matter, and yes James Horner is my fave movie music composer ) "everything is awesome" "The-song-EVERYBODY in the world knows" (oh come on you know exactly which one I mean XD). This list is gonna be very random.
Maybe this will be a meme? The "20 Songs/Soundtracks for my art"-list. You´re all tagged, send me your list XD.
1. This song has been with me even before I ever saw the movie. It was never (that I know of) released in Sweden so I saw it on youtube. I like the original song by America but this...this is amazing...just an amazing cover. Give it to the part of "When the first breath of winter..." and prepare to get chills. Movie recommended, book recommended.
2. Surpriiiiiise!!!! To all you who know me this need no explanation at all. For you who do not: my fave movie of all time, my fave piece of music of all time and my fave movie scene of all time, now and forever. Nuff said. "Reach for the light" is also one of my top fave songs but in a choice between the two: this is it. If you have not seen movie: do.
3. This guy...just this guy! Listen to his cover of "I don't wanna miss a thing" and his "Titanic symphony". This song is a Swedish song meaning "Open landscapes" or rather "Open views" and is about a guy who likes to sit by the ocean and drink home-brewed...stuff. The original is ok but this is the first time I ever had chills hearing this song. So not this cover in particular but if a guy can make a song I am fed up with give me chills....total win.
4. I really did not hear the original of this until today. I though this was the original (I know Eurobeatpony makes covers, but still) and today is the first time I actually heard the whole song. I love this song for the same reason I love "Bad Moon Rising". It is an upbeat song about the world ending and somebody sings about it. Also I hum this when I am happy. I am a weird little wolfy...
5. Since the first time I heard this: I cannot live without this piece of music. If I had a theme-song this would be it, this is Embers theme... I have never ever heard a song that is the embodiment (uhm if a song can be an embodiment) of the word EPIC. This is music I so love and if you know of anything similar (I think I already listened to everything by "Two steps from hell" ) please tell me.
6. Ok I lied...or something here is one version of it but who can blame me XD. But this is on the list because it is actually...the...first...version...I ever heard of the song. I kid you not. I would never had listened to it if it was not for my fave comedian/reviewer Nostalgia Critic. It is also my fave parody of it XD.
7. A little bland lyrics but I love the song. Give it to 1.34 even if it is not your kind of music.
8. I am not a fan of rap music. It is just not my kind of music and the one serious rap-song I ever liked is Flipsydes "Happy Birthday". But Whitney Avalons rap-battels...I cannot get enough XD XD XD XD. Check her out.
9. This band is from the 70´s but boy this song always makes me happy. It is about a guy who get out of every situation by showing tricks with his yo-yo and everyone forgets about his mistakes and stops to look at him. It is an innocent happy song about how easy life can be with the right attitude. If I am in a bad mood this always cheers me up. It is a reminder for me when I had to quit my job that I was unhappy with and got a new one that is so much better. It makes me happy to think about never having to go back there ever again.
10. In the Swedish version Spirits voice and singing voice is made by the same person: Martin Stenmark and he really makes this song sound more of a fightback song in my opinion. I would love to hear him sing this in English but both versions are good. When I am really down I listen to this and it helps me get some spirit back...pun not intended. Movie also recommended
11. For all you whoever has seen "Supernatural" I need say no more. Give it to 1.07 if you have not heard it and think it sounds "meh".
12. I know what you are thinking...but: have you truly listened to this song (instrumental version). It is freaking epic! I grew up with only a few episodes of the show and they where to good ones, like "The Dragon Invasion", the episode where Skeletor summons a demon and then need the good guys help to send back the demon (I do not know what it is called in English) and the one with Strider (Stridor in english): the Sorceress origin story. I never saw the silly episodes growing up. And to say the least, hearing Skeletors voice in English....gee guys I am sorry but that is not the Skeletor I grew up with. He had a very scary voice. Speaking of nostalgic animated shows...have you guys seen Tirek from the original My Little Pony film (Midnight Castle)? Nightmare fuel....
13. And as I said, there is also a DragonHeart 3 . And yes: it is worth seeing . If you have not seen the first DragonHeart....why have you not seen the first DragonHeart?
14. This is the first thing I can remember watching with my parents on TV and this theme always gives me the chills. This was my first introduction to Narnia. For me this piece of music represent the time when you believed in magic, hidden worlds you could only get to by wishing and that life was never gonna change.
15. Just everything these guys does is gold.
16. This girl! Her stuff=epic. I am a fan of Phantom of the Opera and yes... the Gerard Butler version.
17. How could this go so wrong? They destroyed this movie to the point of total hate for the name. Not the original James Horner-music-directed by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas-movie but making it a franchise and (...CENSORED due to rage...) so all sequels and series games and stuff can (...CENSORED due to rage...) and stay there.
18. This piece of music from Iron Will. I know the movie is what we call "American Cheese" (no offense but there is a sort of running gag that American movies need a happy ending whatever happens ) but I cry every time....
19. I grew up with this movie and before "Heritage of the wolf" this was my fave score. I have seen it a hundred times...but still cries when Shadow appear in the end.
20. The Brothers Lionheart. Our teacher read this book to us in first or second grade. It gave me a huge hope for life after death and I no longer feared to die if there was such a place as Nangijala. I used to dream about a forest and it was one of those happy-dreams that stay with you forever and it was "my Nangijala" that was waiting for me if and when I died.
Now send me your "20-Songs/Soundtracks of your art"
I had totally missed there was even one in the making. I saw the movie and it is actually very good. Not AS good as the first one but it truly has the feel of a DragonHeart movie with the right amount of humor and "knight"-stuff and the dragon is awesome. He do look a little "too CGI" but so did Draco and Drake. If you are a DragonHeart fan (or just loves dragons) and has not fallen into the "everyone´s a critic to the core" and still can enjoy movies and see this for what it is you´ll love it. The problem: it is over too fast, the movie is so good you want more of it.
Favorite visual artistThere are too many I admire...Favorite moviesI cannot pick just one...Favorite bands / musical artistsAlice Cooper/TDG/SkilletFavorite writersH.P LovecraftFavorite gamesOKAMIFavorite gaming platformDepends on the gameOther InterestsAnimals, art, movies, books, dark humor